Our commitment to privacy
We will only collect the minimum amount of personal information required to allow us to effectively communicate and do business with you and your organisation. Where we have collected personal information, it is stored securely and only handled by those people in our company that need access to it.
How we collect information
We collect information in the following ways:
- information is given to us by you; and
- information is collected automatically.
Information that is given to us by you
Lislea Consulting Limited may collect information, including your name, company name, email address, and/or telephone number. This information may be collected in a number of ways. For example:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you use our services.
Information that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your information automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and may include your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect this information automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Do we ever share personal information with 3rd parties?
We don’t share any personal information with 3rd parties outside our company except where there is a very specific requirement for us to do so as part of our doing business with you or where this is a legal requirement for us to do so.
Do we store personal information securely?
All personal information that is held by Lislea Consulting is stored and backed up securely.
Can I request access to or deletion of the information stored by you?
Yes. To make enquiries, or if you’d like us to delete your personal information from our systems, please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected].
A cookie is a small file containing text and numbers generated by a website and can be stored and accessed via your web browser back to our website when you revisit the site.
Should you wish to, you can execute complete control over how your web browser deals with cookies including deleting them and blocking them. You should refer to your web browser's settings and help for further information about this.
Need further information?